crash on start 2.2.5 on opensuse10.3

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Wed Apr 30 08:38:17 EDT 2008

Hi again,
> > > I just download via svn the sources and do like it is told on:
> > > http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building

autogen.sh
./configure --enable-compile-warnings
make
make install (root)

> > > opensuse 10.3
> > > gnucash 2.2.5 Revision 17143.
> >
> > Did you have GnuCash installed prior to this?
> no, that was the first test to install gnucash on this computer
>
> > What version of SLIB do you have installed?
> 3a1-125
> >
> > [snip]
> > >   71: 11* [sprintf #f "%s-Bericht anzeigen" "Lieferantenbericht"]
> > > In unknown file:
[...]
> > This would imply an error in slib's "sprintf" function....

I tried the same after I delete all gnucash-files except I downloaded
from svn.
I store the whole output from terminal window. If it helps I will sent
it to the list (855k).
The bottom line as last shows: business-gnome

How can I fix my problem?
Is there an easy way to disable for example: report-gnome.scm?

Johannes