PIN and transaction dates and iTAN

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 08:46:14 EDT 2008

hi

i dont have an account for the gnucash bug database, so i try this way...

1. bug:
gnucash forgets my PINs when i end a session, so that i have to enter it again in the next session, which is less convenient than possible... PINs r no good for transactions anyway...

2. bug:
when i transfer money from bank account #1 to bank account #2 it takes most times at least one day to show up on bank account #2, which is funny but common practice in f.rep.germ... BUT: gnucash wants to have the same booking date for corresponding transactions, which is not correct (e. g. if the balance would be wrongfully negative)...

3. bug:
iTAN didnt work with one of my accounts...

thx

bye
arne