compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Fri Aug 8 03:30:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

On So, 2008-08-03 at 17:45 -0400, Nathan Buchanan wrote:
> Hi Shawn,
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Faucher <faucher at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I maintain the GnuCash Portable package on portableapps.com.  I'm excited
> > see with this release that aqbanking 3 is supported, since it no longer
> > requires admin access to the registry (HKLM) and is thus much more
> > portable.  Unfortunately I see that the windows release of 2.2.6 is still
> > built with aqbanking 2.
> >
> > Is anyone working on adding the option for aqbanking 3 to the windows build
> > scripts?  I'm taking a crack at doing it manually but I'm sure someone more
> > familiar with the scripts would probably do a better job.
>

> I think Andreas might have some pieces of it, but other than that, I don't
> believe anyone is actively working on it. It is on my ever-extending todo
> list, though.

yes, I have some pieces, but stopped because 'make check' in gwenhywfar
simply failed with gnutls.  One might want to ignore that for a while
and continue creating the other inst_ functions.  Shawn, if you want to
take a look at that, please consider working within our scripting
framework.  That will reduce the work a lot needed to incorporate your
results into the project.  I think the scripts are not that complicated,
basically all we need are at least functions inst_libgmp, inst_gnutls,
inst_gwenhywfar3 and inst_aqbanking3 that work together seamlessly.

Maybe the attachments help you a tiny bit.

If you have problems, do not hesitate to ask :-)

Personally, I am bit slow with emails right now though.

Ciao,
-- andi5