compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Shawn Faucher faucher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:52:56 EDT 2008

Thanks Andreas. I started in on it as well and noticed the same thing
about make check. I commented it out and got through to aqbanking but
am having trouble with missing QT headers that don't exist anymore in
QT4. I'm away on vacation through next week with no access to my dev
box or I'd upload my install.sh patch so far.

-- Shawn