compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Shawn Faucher rayven01 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 20 17:36:22 EDT 2008

I finally got GnuCash to compile with AQBanking 3 on windows.  My problem
with QT was due to the fact that somehow 'make qt4-port' was skipping
qbhelpbrowser.cpp.  When I did that manually it compiled ok.

Unfortunately it does not work correctly.  So far I've noticed two major
issues.  One, the Online Banking Setup wizard button in GnuCash fails to
launch qt3-wizard.exe, even though it exists in gnucash/bin.  When I run
qt3-wizard.exe manually it starts up fine and the backends are listed but
trying to add users or banks causes it to crash with failed assertions
(which have non-helpful names like "a" and "c"...).

I'm attaching a diff for install.sh that allows installation with either
aqbanking 2 or 3.  I haven't gotten to dist.sh yet.