compiling 2.2.6 with aqbanking 3 for windows

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Fri Aug 22 15:54:33 EDT 2008

Hi Shawn,

thanks a lot for your work!  It is looks good, I will probably give a
try this weekend and hope to understand and find a solution for the
qt3-wizard.  Have you considered patching dist.sh (and reset.sh) as
well?

BTW, was there a problem building aqdtaus?  I see from the patch that it
is not in the specified list of to-be-built aqbanking backends anymore.

Ciao,
-- andi5