weird SWIG syntax error with "inline" keyword

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Sun Aug 10 08:40:20 EDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008 10:30:12 schrieb Christian Stimming:
:
> I think it's perfectly reasonable to increase the required swig version to
> 1.3.31. I'll commit this in a minute.

Hm, after some time out of town, I wanted to test all the nice patches, which
Charles in between applied on my reported bugs, but my Suse 10.2 has only
swig 1.3.29. A simple update to Suse 10.3, as usual with Suse, didn't work
and at present I have not the time to install complete new. Sorry for this.

Frank