Translation of tips of the day

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Aug 20 09:49:06 EDT 2008

I also don't know what's wrong, but I recall I have observed exactly
the same behaviour with the de.po German translation - my translation
of the Douglas Adams quote still doesn't show up, even though the
translation is in the po file and everything else is retrieved from
there just fine.

Regards,

Christian