Translation currency code

Mike Tieman mike.tieman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:55:12 EST 2008

Hello all!

First of all, thank you for this wander full tool.
I'm from Switzerland and I'm using the french translation of GnuCash 2.2.7

>From the currency list, for Switzerland,  it give this abbreviation "Sfr."
The mistake, is that symbol is pretty old and it is no more use on bills,
reports or estimates!

The official code is "CHF"  http://www.logisticsworld.com/currency.asp

I try to find a way to modify it manually or make a custom currency,
but could not be able to do it!

Also, if there is a fast easy issue to change it,
please let me know... If not, I will wait for a new official update of
GnuCash.

Again, thank you and have a nice day!

Mike Tieman