Attempting to change the user language from Spanish to English

bradley byers bradleybc at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:17:59 EST 2008

Hello,

I have just installed version gnucash-2.2.8-setup.exe
			of gnucash from Sourceforge.net.  Upon installing the program, it appears to have automatically selected Spanish for the interface, as I live in Spain and my version of Windows XP is in Spanish.

Could you please help me to change the user language to English?  I have been studying the manual and all the user preference options and cannot seem to locate this detail.

Thanks a lot,

Bradley Byers
(34) 600 49 87 83