Apple OS X

john doe edgar_king_of_wessex at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:10:26 EST 2008

Hi my name is Daniel,                               I was looking at your programme as it says it works on OS X. I have v10.5.6. I have searched yourweb site for the OS X release version. And I have not come up with anything. I will not use a VirtualPC or clone bitof software in order to run it under OS X. As the main precept of buying apple is to shun micro$oft. And I'd rather spendthe money on buying QuickBooks or Quicken. So can you please email me the link to your Apple Mac OS X release version of your software please.Kind regardsDaniel