Request for some Enhancements of Gnucash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Dec 29 04:12:13 EST 2008

Hi,

Just a suggestion: create bug reports (enhancement requests) for these items
in the GnuCash bugzilla. This allows developers to track your requests. I
doesn't look like there is a developer right now with enough time and/or
interest in implementing your requests (unless you intend to do it yourself ?)

In a mailing list, this kind of requests tends to get lost after a while.

Regards,

Geert