SVN/Email/Wiki server status

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 30 23:09:08 EST 2008

Hey all,

You may have noticed minor (semi-major?) outages of the GnuCash
Everything Server (SVN, Email, Wiki, etc)..  The hardware has been
failing and over the weekend it gave up the fight for good.
I'm currently 1000 miles away but I got a friend of mine to
swap the disks into another box and with his help we have the
server up and running again.

As I sent in another mail to -devel I'm going to order a new
box to replace this one.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I'm going to try to keep this
box up until I can replace it with the new one.

As always, I can be reached on IRC if you notice any issues
or you can send me email directly.

Thanks,