gnucash compilation and installation from svn: why "a gnome druid"

Raphaël Maville rafmav at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 31 13:23:52 EST 2008

Hi!

First I mistake: not all the menus do not work: only some!

I run gnucash under:
Linux 2.6.24-22-generic i686 GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron - sortie en avril 2008.
libgnome is installed yet.

I used the 2.2.7 version downloaded from gnucash svn and compiled
I removed it and installed the 2.2.4 version ubuntu from synaptic:
the same problems!

These menus doe not work in the French version:
Actions/Transactions_récurrentes/Remboursement_hypothèque/emprunt
Fichier/Nouveau/Nouvelle_hiérarchie_de_comptes
Fichier/Importer/Importer_QIF

This is the approximative English translation and the problems:
Actions/Scheduled_transactions/mortgage	: Empty window, the buttons does
not run
File/New/New_account_hierarchy		: In the druid, it is virgen, and the
buttons for prev next do not run
File/Import/Import_QIF			: Only the cancel button runs!

Thanks