gnucash-2.2 Russian translation (po and some account sets)

Сергей Беляшов sergey.belyashov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:20:05 EST 2008

I only translate some basic accounts which common for most people (as in
description). I do not
try to translate
and/or create any country specific accounts, so it can possible to use
"ru" instead
of "ru_RU" before somebody creates them.
It is very difficult to use this program without right translation of most
accounts (for example, Equity
in previous translation were translated as "validity", and I think most
people do not try waste time
on searching right translation). So let anybody knows Russian use these
account sets instead of
English ones.
Sergey Belyashov