mingwm10.dll

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 14:16:23 EST 2008

I'm going to jump in here and ask the really simple question, which is whether
you are really mixing the back and forward slashes in the path or whether
that's just a typo in your email. Windows, of course, always uses '\', and the
various posters in the thread keep using '/'. Could that be causing your
troubles?

David