gda crash in load_owner() with PostgreSQL backend

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 14 20:04:42 EST 2008

Graham Menhennitt wrote:
> [...]
> "vendors_pkey" for table "vendors"
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> "books_pkey" for table "books"
> Implementation missing: database_constraints_update_list() in
> gda-dict-database.c line 1214
> $ gnucash gda://@ggg
>

> This is a development version. It may or may not work.
> Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
> You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
> The last stable version was GnuCash 2.2.2
> The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.4
>
> Found Finance::Quote version 1.13
> Implementation missing: database_constraints_update_list() in
> gda-dict-database.c line 1214
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
> "billterms_pkey" for table "billterms"
> Implementation missing: database_constraints_update_list() in

The above should have gone to the list as well.

Phil, it seems to be creating billterms on the second run each time.
I've seen this too, but I had thought when I saw this that it had
something to do with my using a new SVN of gnucash.  I guess that was wrong.

Also, it looks like you get two notices for each table.  Did you do the
"Database connection" twice?  Either way it's a problem.  If you did
save to the DB twice, gnucash-gda should have detected that there was
already data there and refused to wipe it.  (Already noted in another
post.)  If you didn't save twice, then gnucash-gda is doing something
redundant.

Mark