Language file de_CH

Raffael Luthiger modir at huanga.com
Thu Feb 28 19:19:04 EST 2008

Christian Stimming wrote:
> My question rather was: This is what I found in the glossary. What did you do
> in the translation itself?

Ah, OK. Most of the changes (amount wise) are the same thing as in the
glossary (sharp S). And in some sentence I changed the word order. (Not
that important) And I changed all "Aktiva/Passiva" into "Aktiven/Passiven".

> #. "English Definition (Dear translator: This file will never be visible to
> the user! It should only serve as a tool for you, the translator. Nothing
> more.)"
> msgid "Term (Dear translator: This file will never be visible to the user!)"
>
> Is this still unclear?

I have seen this one. But I didn't get the idea behind it. Is this
really just a stand alone file? I didn't see in what way it could help me.

Raffael