missing documentation

Thomas Bushnell BSG tb at becket.net
Sat Jan 5 00:05:19 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 23:40 -0500, Tim Wunder wrote:

> You asked why direct connect would be used. I answered with my use case. If
> that doesn't suit you, so be it. It /helps/ me keep a better eye on my credit
> card than keying in paper receipts did.

Apparently the conversation has gotten confused.

I was asking actually what it *did*, not whether people found it useful.
I'm certain people find it useful or it wouldn't be there.

Then I said, "it doesn't help with reconciliation" (per se), which still
seems to be true, and there was then confusion about what reconciliation
is.  So I clarified that.

And then, somehow, you seem to have thought I was trying to argue it was
useless or something like that.  Not sure how that happened, but that
wasn't actually what I said.

Thomas