Fwd: Re: Source code of Portable GnuCash

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Jan 5 16:01:06 EST 2008

Hi Developers,

just in case anyone of you wants to learn more about the "Portable GnuCash"
version of gnucash: This is a separate project which is using the gnucash.org
sourcecode. It's hosted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucashportable/
which has some fany webpage, support form, and downloads.

However, I was surprised not to find any source code there. The Maintainer of
that project answered that question to me as quoted below.

Maybe anyone wants to check this out, and maybe this might be of interest to
be included in the main gnucash version.

Christian