Issue entering transaction on a new account

Renato Moutinho rmsilva_br at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 02:47:15 EST 2008

Hello there,

    I've noticed that whenever I'm registering a new transaction and I type an account name which doesn't exist, gnucash first tries to match  an existing account (even tought I've already typed enough text to make it obvious that I'm not talking about any account already registered).
I have to type esc, delete the account name (or a portion of it, I'm not certain) and then type it again to make gnucash prompt me to create a new account. I'm interested on working on this issue. Anyone could give a clue on where I should begin looking ? That is, where's the portion of code responsible for handling input ?

Regards,

Renato Moutinho Silva

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/