Windows XP build/rebuild question

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:45:57 EST 2008

I have a question about building GnuCash on Windows XP.  I've built GnuCash
plenty of times with install.sh and it works reliably. But if I go and
change, say, one line of druid-qif-import.c, what is the quickest way to
recompile/rebuild GnuCash?

I thought that I could just go to the build directory and do a make,
followed by make install, but if I do that then GnuCash hangs during
startup, hogs the CPU and has to be killed.

If I run install.sh again then it does an "svn up" (which I don't want) and
also runs configure again (which I don't want), and takes a very, very long
time to get through the whole process, but GnuCash does indeed work in the
end!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Charles