GDA: possible problem

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:36:33 EST 2008

If you want to help test, you'll need to checkout and build the gda-dev2
branch. Any files with a .db extension are assumed to be sqlite - you would
have to save as a .db file to store the data as a sqlite database.

On Jan 31, 2008 12:57 PM, Albert Lash <albert.lash at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm good for testing - my production bookkeeping data is in a MySQL
> database and I manage it with PBooks and by hand.
>
> On Jan 31, 2008 9:48 AM, David Reiser <dbreiser at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > It will be a while yet. The gda enabling work is still in the early
> > stages of testing. You wouldn't want to entrust live data to it yet.
> > So unless you want to set up parallel gnucash instances and test data
> > files, it will be some time yet before it makes sense to try what you
> > ask.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > On Jan 31, 2008, at 6:10 AM, Albert Lash wrote:
> >
> > > That is wonderful to hear! Does that mean that I can open up a GnuCash
> > > storage file using the sqlite command line tool right off the bat? If
> > > not, what would be required to set up a SQLite database? This is good
> > > news to me.
> > >
> > > Albert

> > > --
> > > My Blogs:
> > > http://www.docunext.com/
> > > http://www.albertlash.com/
> >
> > --
> >
> > David Reiser
> > dbreiser at earthlink.net
> >

> --
> My Blogs:
> http://www.docunext.com/
> http://www.albertlash.com/

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers