I give up !

Andy Den Tandt adtlist_qsd at adtsoft.eu
Thu Jul 3 01:22:34 EDT 2008

Did you try to build yourself?

The prebuilt binary is at
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash/gnucash-2.2.5-setup.exe?modtime=120
9365446&big_mirror=1
The list of older installer files is at

I'm importing OFX files manually (not using any automatic download/import).

I did notice that I have two DIFFERENT qt3-wizard.exe files installed:
I tried running them directly from Windows Explorer
The one in \gnucash\lib\aqbanking\plugins\16\wizards  complains about
libglib-2.0-0.dll and crashes afterwards.
The one in \gnucash\bin launches nicely

Andy