I give up !

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 3 10:30:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

"Mac & Barbara" <mbcraig at bellsouth.net> writes:

> I have tried so hard to make gnucash work on my Vista SP1 machine !
> I have downloaded gnucash 2.2.5. I try to set up the program with
> OFX, and continue to get "Qt 3 wizard has stopped working"
> message. It also says something about a "libglib.dll" file. I have
> downloaded the latest Qt file, 4.0x, I have downloaded a
> "libglib.dll" file. NOTHING works! What do I do ? BTW, does gnucash
> have a .exe file version for download ?  Mac

Based on your last question I dont understand all the rest...  Are you
actually trying to BUILD gnucash on Windows Vista yourself?!?!?!

Yes, there's a setup.exe file available for download from the
standard download location that you get to from http://www.gnucash.org/
when you click on the "Windows Binary and Source Code" link
in the menu!