Feature proposal: Windows - assigning GnuCash to file name extension?

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:26:08 EDT 2008

Hi Jannick!

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Jannick Asmus <jannick.news at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to automatically assign the program GnuCash to a file
> name extension (e.g. ".gnucash") on Windows machines such that double
> clicking on a file (e.g. abc.gnucash) opens the file with GnuCash?

I agree that this should probably be an installation option, but don't have
the time to look at it. Could you file an enhancement request so this does
not get lost? (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla)

Thanks,
Nathan

> If possible maybe this could be included into one of the following
> releases? Certainly I am just asking ...
>
> Thanks for your consideration.
>
> --
> Best wishes,
> J.
>
> GC v2.2.5/WinXP

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers