ofxdirectconnect in aqbanking3 branch

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Jul 23 15:28:25 EDT 2008

Hi David,

On Mi, 2008-07-23 at 14:40 -0400, David Reiser wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2008, at 4:56 AM, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> > Does it ask you for the same online id which is showed at the top of
> > the chooser?
> > Typically, it should ask for a combination "bank code" + "account
> > number" only once.
>
> with 17400, gnucash now asks me to select an account for "" (there is
> nothing on the second line of the dialog heading where the "Credit
> Card XXXXXXXXXXXX1234" used to appear.
>
> And I'm still asked to select an account each time I import
> transactions.

I simply copied the code available in the hbci import-export module to
determine a gnucash account for an accountinfo in context returned by
aqbanking.  It simply concatenates the bank code and account number
given, and can be found in
src/i-e/aqbanking/gnc-ab-utils.c:gnc_ab_accinfo_to_gnc_acc().

It seems as if both these items are empty for you, but I do not know
whether that is a bug or not. Maybe the bank name could be added as
well, but the outcome probably depends on whether that field contains
useful data for you.

Ciao,
-- andi5