Gnucash XAC file XSDs

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Jun 1 17:27:31 EDT 2008

Graham Leggett <minfrin at sharp.fm> writes:
> In order to parse the gnucash XAC file from java, I have generated the
> following XSD files using Trang called from Oxygen XML.
>
> The XSD was generated from my company's XAC file, with additional entries
> added to make sure none of the fields were missed. While it works for me so
> far, it might need some tweaking to be useful for everyone.

How does this reconcile with the hand-generated Relax-NG schema in
<src/doc/xml/gnucash-v2.rnc>?

If we're going to keep a non-authoritative schema, I'd prefer we have just
one, and convert to the other formats.  Though I don't care much, I'd
strongly suggest the much more human-friendly Relax-NG compact syntax for
that.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}