Gnucash XAC file XSDs

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Sun Jun 1 17:19:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

In order to parse the gnucash XAC file from java, I have generated the
following XSD files using Trang called from Oxygen XML.

The XSD was generated from my company's XAC file, with additional
entries added to make sure none of the fields were missed. While it
works for me so far, it might need some tweaking to be useful for everyone.

In addition, I have added a maven2 project that will turn the XSDs into
java code automatically via xmlbeans. This makes the XAC file easily
accessible from java, and makes the information within gnucash available
to external applications.

Would it be possible to find a home for this code in the gnucash repo?

Regards,
Graham