gnucash 2.2.5 does not compile with libgoffice 0.6

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 3 11:37:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

Rainer Dorsch <rdorsch at web.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am running Debian lenny and tried to compile gnucash. With
> libgoffice-0-6-dev installed I got:

[snip]
> gnc-html-graph-gog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnc-html-graph-gog.Tpo -c
> gnc-html-graph-gog.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gnc-html-graph-gog.o
> gnc-html-graph-gog.c:47:56: error: goffice/graph/gog-renderer-gnome-print.h:
> No such file or directory
> gnc-html-graph-gog.c: In function ‘draw_print_cb’:
> gnc-html-graph-gog.c:671: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘gog_graph_print_to_gnome_print’
> make[5]: *** [gnc-html-graph-gog.lo] Error 1
>
> Doing the same with libgoffice 0.4 works flawless.

What version of GtkHTML do you have installed?  I seem to recall
there being an issue that GtkHTML and GOffice needed to update at the
same time, but configure doesn't do a good job of making
sure the matches are there.