How to compile the latest version of GnuCash with database support on MS Windows

Ajit Kumar ajit.kumar.azad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:01:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am new to GnuCash and currently evaluating it to see how best I can use it
for my finance needs. Also, I need the backend to be based on a database.
Upon reading through the document, I came to know that PostgreSQL is
supported but not as a default backend.

Could anyone guide me through the steps to build GnuCash with the back-end
database support? Also, does GnuCash support MySql/Oracle database?

Thanks in advance

Ajit