Vista (progress? estimate?)

Andy Den Tandt adtlist_qsd at adtsoft.eu
Sun Mar 23 09:53:55 EDT 2008

For what it's worth: I'm running Vista Ultimate and I've used gnucash 2.2.1
for about 5 months on Vista and last month I have upgraded to 2.2.4. All
this time I have had no problems with the single exception of having to
install ORBit2-2.13.3.zip in combination with GnuCash 2.2.1 but apparently
that has been fixed in later versions so you won't run into it. For the
2.2.4 I just ran the Gnucash installer, piece of cake...

Andy