SKR04 crashes

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 5 12:01:42 EDT 2008

Christian would have to answer definitively, but I believe there's
a compile-time configure option to enable locale-specific tax,
but I also believe it is NOT enabled by default, and probably
not enabled in the windows build, which means you're probably not
using it.  That means you're pulling in the US Tax report, which
could be why it's not working.

Yes, the hierarchy druid pulls in the specific hierarchies based
on your locale, but the tax report does not do that by default.

-derek