Printing on MacOSX

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed May 7 13:54:17 EDT 2008

--On May 7, 2008 9:59:36 AM -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> What packaging system are you using in order to get GTK 2.12.9?

MacPorts.  I've used it for most (all?) of the Gnucash prereqs.  I like
MacPorts a bit better than Fink since things tend to be more up to
date.  It's also easy to build a debug version of something using
MacPorts, which is useful when debugging Gnucash's interface to GTK,
for example.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6