RFC: QIF import matching pages

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Fri May 16 22:40:49 EDT 2008

have taken another look at the overall layout of the druid's account,
category, and payee/memo matching pages. I have taken a look at the HIG
recommendations and tried to adjust accordingly. If you have any comments or
recommendations, please let me know.

I have attached two screenshots: the "before" shows the current design from
SVN, and the "after" shows my changes.  I added a label above the list of
matchings, with a mnemonic to navigate to the list (per HIG). On the bottom,
I have replaced the label discussing the next page with a label indicating
how many rows are currently selected (also per HIG). Last, I have added a
"Change" button to change the mappings of the selected row(s), as it is not
really obvious that you can double-click a row to change it. Since the
picture shows that zero rows are currently selected, the button really
should be greyed out, but I won't clean that up until I hear a few opinions
on the changes.

Cheers,
Charles