RFC: QIF import matching pages

Beth Leonard beth at oasis.slimy.com
Tue May 20 00:59:09 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 07:40:49PM -0700, Charles Day wrote:
> I have attached two screenshots: the "before" shows the current design from
> SVN, and the "after" shows my changes.  I added a label above the list of
> matchings, with a mnemonic to navigate to the list (per HIG). On the bottom,

You mean you could change those?!?  I always suffered along with the
default names and renamed later.  Yes, the line at the top is very useful
(assuming it's true).

Your changes appear to be a complete improvement to me.  I have not read
the relevant bug report though.

--Beth
Beth Leonard
http://www.LeonardFamilyVideos.com