Import from M$Money.

Edgar Malagon emalagonc at gmail.com
Thu May 22 19:41:12 EDT 2008

I'm a new user of gnucash, I used money for four years, but I couldn't
to import my money records to gnucash using QIF files.

After that y founded that quiken import money data taking advantage of
account transactions report, I did a program that converts this money
report to gnucash log file, after that I did the test achieving import
all operations only had to correct transactions that were already
badly from home, this process take about five minutes. The program
Doesn't have graphical interface and some tasks are still manually
(such as linking money accounts with their equivalent in gnucash)
still need adjustments, corrections and improvements but I offer my
support to complete and make a useful tool.

I want to know if someone is interested.