Arabic Localization

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Sun May 25 20:31:26 EDT 2008

Hello Abdallah!

We can always use help with translations.To translate the program, I'd start
by reviewing http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation to get started. This
is probably the most important area to work on.

The site can be translated by looking into the htdocs/trunk directory of the
repository. I'm not sure exactly how this would work, but I suspect our
translations expert, Christian Stimming, would know.

Thanks for the help, and please don't hesitate to mail back if you have
questions or run into problems.

Nathan

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Abdallah al-Sheikh Hasan <
abdallah.bilal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I have read about your project and I would like to contribute by
> translating GnuCash software and website into Arabic.
> If interested, please let me know how I can support.
>
> Regards
>

> Abdullah al-Sheikh Hasan
> Professional Translator
> Jordan
> abdallah.bilal at gmail.com

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers