GDA: Status

Graham Leggett minfrin at
Mon May 26 15:48:38 EDT 2008

Phil Longstaff wrote:

> Well, V4 basically works with the sqlite provider.  There were a number
> of memory leaks and other small issues.  However, there are a number of
> problems with the V4 mysql provider - it's not ready for use.
> I've decided to switch back to V3 for now.  I'll continue to supply
> patches and if I have to, I'll pull it into the tree under 'lib'.

Considering that V3 is not being actively developed, and that bugfixes 
to v3 won't be accepted, is it not safer to develop for V4, and get the 
upstream project to fix any problems involved? How far away is the V4 
mysql provider?

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 3287 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : 

More information about the gnucash-devel mailing list