AqBanking

Tad Whiteside tad.whiteside at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:39:48 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Gnucash is great - I think it's one of the "killer apps" for Linux.

Anyway, I've been trying to get OFX support working in Ubuntu, and from
what I can tell is that it was working
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnucash/+bug/5973,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnucash/+bug/192031) but now
it's not (https://bugs.launchpad.net/hardy-backports/+bug/227732) and is
waiting on a port to AqBanking 3. I've read the wiki
(http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking3_Porting) and I was wondering
what the status of that is and what can I do to help.

This would be my first gnucash project - I was hoping to start with
something simple(like making the documentation valid-html) but I really
want/need this feature, so it gets moved up the priority list for me.

Thanks,

Tad