Problem with home-made Finance::Quote script

Fredrik Persson fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 07:17:28 EST 2008

David, (and others)

I've rewritten my Finance::Quote plugin and now it works for *some*
quotes, but not for others. (Script attached.)

The symbol "FXXIN06789" works fine. The symbols "NTJUL00779" and
"FXIRL00109" gets the same error as before. But I see no difference
between those results in gnc-fq-helper, or gnc-fq-dump.

Any idea what could be causing this? I see no difference in the time
stamps either.

/Fredrik