Without any permission from mine you are serving as mirror for my copyrighted webpages.

Domingo Gomez djesusg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:06:20 EST 2008

*GnuCash.org,*

Without any permission from mine you serves as mirror for my webpages at:
http://www.gnucash.org/mirrors/mipagina.cantv.net/

I have not given you any permission for that  nor anything related to, so
please remove all my webpages from your website:
http://www.gnucash.org/mirrors/mipagina.cantv.net/

Follows the warning which is included in all webpages:
*                                      Copyright (c) *Domingo Gómez
Morín*1993-2008
*

All rights reserved under international Copyright Conventions.

No part of this page may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or
by any means.

All the contents of this webpage are excerpts of the book:

*"La Quinta Operación Aritmética", ISBN:980-12-1671-9.*

Last revision: November-2008

I hope by tomorrow you will have removed my webpages from your website:
http://www.gnucash.org/mirrors/mipagina.cantv.net/

**
*Ing. Domingo Gomez Morin*
*Owner and author of all the copyrighted webpages at the URL:*
*http://mipagina.cantv.net/arithmetic*<http://mipagina.cantv.net/arithmetic>