Income Expanses report in a table format

Amro Tork amrsfmt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:45:54 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a scheme file for a new report. The report that I want
to create is an Income - Expanses report. Just like the one "Bar Chart"
report. Has a starting date, Ending date and intervals. What I want to do is
to do same functionality but display the output in a table format not a Bar
Chart:

Date                     Income
Expanses                                        Net Profit
1/1/2008                 100                                   80
                                         20
1/2/2008                 200                                  70
                                     130
1/3/2008                 100                                  150
                                      -50

And Colorize the negative Net profit in Red. Please if can anyone help and
provide some documentation about schemes available and interfaces in Gnucash
to do this.

Thanks,
Amro Tork