Italian translation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Oct 10 14:17:44 EDT 2008

So I'm at a point that I would like to see the manual available for all
the Italian user of GnuCash!! It is translated (guide+help) at, I would
say, 98%. Some images are missing but I will provide them in the next
future. I also post a patch for the italian translation that correct the
it.po file, the it glossary end one of the default account hierarchy.

I also came in contact with a guy that would like to contribute on
translating, in Italian, the website. How could we do that??

I hope it's all ok!
Thanks for all!

Cristian