text not translated on the UI, while it is translated in the PO

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 16 22:06:49 EDT 2008

Quoting Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com>:

> Just a shot in the dark... could this have anything to do with the "#,
> fuzzy" line in the po file? Probably not but I thought I would throw it out
> there. All four untranslated strings that I see here have that line in
> common.

Ummm.... Yeah, that would do it.  A Fuzzy Translation is not used.
It's left in the po file for verification purposes, but technically
it is NOT translated.  So yes, that has everything to do with it!