update to doc/TRANSLATION_HOWTO

zhangweiwu at realss.com zhangweiwu at realss.com
Mon Oct 20 11:37:38 EDT 2008

Attached is the patch for 2.2.7 stable:

   1. Removed the parts mention 'autogen.sh', replace them with
      reference to "Building & Installing" section of README
   2. Update URIs
   3. Correct spelling;
   4. Change text so that it doesn't assume user use sh-like shell and
      doesn't assume user use text editor to work on the po files.
   5. Replaced "download latest stable from CVS" with "download latest
      stable from website". partly because CVS is no longer used, partly
      because I think we should not assume user knows about SVN or want
      to try it, especially when they don't need HEAD nor need to commit.
   6. suggest the translator to submit result to -devel instead of
      -patch (as Christian suggested)
   7. use '/usr/local/gnucash' as local gnucash installation path
      because that is the default (this is an attempt to rescue newbie
      translators);

First time contributor. Please feedback. Thanks!

--
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788
Jia 302 3rd area of Jinsong, Chao Yang