update to doc/TRANSLATION_HOWTO

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Oct 20 15:44:36 EDT 2008

Am Montag, 20. Oktober 2008 17:37 schrieb zhangweiwu at realss.com:
> Attached is the patch for 2.2.7 stable:

Very good. I've completely forgotten about this file. Thanks for the patch -
I've committed this both for 2.2 branch and experimental (trunk) branch.

However, that file is unused for quite some years by now. All up-to-date
information has been added to the wiki page,
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation

Feel free to edit this wiki page if you find any information there outdated.
(The wiki requires registration, but nothing more than that.) Also feel free
to submit another patch for TRANSLATION_HOWTO that removes unnecessary
sections and replaces them with pointers to the gnucash wiki page, or copy
the helpful parts of the wiki page into that file, or whatever else you can
come up with. Thanks a lot in advance! :-)

Regards,

Christian