"stable" branch for translation

zhangweiwu at realss.com zhangweiwu at realss.com
Wed Oct 22 05:42:56 EDT 2008

Christian Stimming wrote:
>> Please apply the parts of the patch that can be applied, the rest of the
>> phrases I can find out from rejection files and redo translation of
>> these phrases manually again after you committed the (partly working)
>> patch and I donwload them again. Then my next translation submission
>> should work.
>
> Thanks. I'll commit this soon, but I won't have time for this before
> the end of the week. Feel free to send updated patches if more work
> has been done.
I ask this because next commit wouldn't be from me, thought it's easier
to manage if each commit comes from a single author (so you can easily
tell who messed it up); also because next commit would be from a
different software (poedit instead of vim), so it's easier to roll back
if the different editor messed something up, a.k.a. you only need to
roll back to the version before the different editor used, without also
rolled back changes made by previous translator who did it with vim.

In the future request for commit wouldn't be so frequently and in small
trunks.