GnuCash win32 building...

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:12:04 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Martin Preuss <aquamaniac at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008, Andreas Köhler wrote:
>> [...]
>> >
>> > does adding -lz to the gcc command fix this error? Martin should know
>> > it :-)
>>

> Yes, adding -lz worked for me. Thanks!!
>

>> [...]
>>
>> Actually, I do ;-) It has already been fixed in SVN right after I received
>> this mail ;-)
>>

> So what if anything should be done with the GnuCash install.sh script?
> Commit the addition of "-lz" that made it work for me? Or leave it alone in
> anticipation of Martin's fix?

Now I have run into the next problem, while building aqbanking:

/bin/xmlmerge -v --compact -o accountjobs.xml ./jobgetbalance.xml
./jobgettransactions.xml ./jobgetstandingorders.xml ./jobsingletransfer.xml
./jobsingledebitnote.xml ./jobinternaltransfer.xml ./jobeutransfer.xml
./jobmultitransfer.xml ./jobforeignxferwh.xml ./jobcreatesto.xml
./jobmodifysto.xml ./jobdeletesto.xml ./jobgetdatedxfers.xml
./jobcreatedatedxfer.xml ./jobmodifydatedxfer.xml ./jobdeletedatedxfer.xml
./jobloadcellphone.xml
/bin/sh: /bin/xmlmerge: No such file or directory

I tried copying xmlmerge.exe into /bin just to see what would happen, but
that just led to another error message:

/bin/xmlmerge -v --compact -o accountjobs.xml ./jobgetbalance.xml
./jobgettransa
ctions.xml ./jobgetstandingorders.xml ./jobsingletransfer.xml
./jobsingledebitno
te.xml ./jobinternaltransfer.xml ./jobeutransfer.xml ./jobmultitransfer.xml
./jo
bforeignxferwh.xml ./jobcreatesto.xml ./jobmodifysto.xml ./jobdeletesto.xml
./jo
bgetdatedxfers.xml ./jobcreatedatedxfer.xml ./jobmodifydatedxfer.xml
./jobdelete
datedxfer.xml ./jobloadcellphone.xml
NOTE: you should run 'diskperf -y' to enable the disk statistics
No input file given.
make[8]: *** [accountjobs.xml] Error 1