Italian docs and svg support

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Oct 27 08:52:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
first I've attached a patch for the Italian documentation (guide and
help) and aother bunch of figures for the Italian guide.

Second, I've encountered some problem when using the style sheet editor
for invoices: I wasn't able to load the images in .png format. I tried
to save them with different "save option" in Gimp 2.6.1 but without
results. By the way the gif format works well. I read in the manual that
the png format should be supported in GnuCash: is that true?

Thanks
Ciao!
Cristian